- 48/5000 Administrator rights needed to start tool?
- Guarantee and Support
- No Guarantee or Support for Pirated Versions of GTA5! / Keine Garantie oder Unterstützung für Raubkopien von GTA5!
- System Requirement
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- What do this Tool exactly?
- It changes the installpath file from GTA 5 in the Registry.
- How it works:
- 1. Start this Tool
2. Set your Valid GTA V folder Path
3. Click on "Set selected Path" and thats it!
- - Gang1111 (Developer)
- Important information for this tool
- This Tool sets the Game Path on Registry.
Only Moving the folder is not working because the Game look in the Registry.
Just move the folder is not working? or you have 2 Installations (1 for Online and 1 for Offline [Modding]) and need an solution to switch between Copies?
This is a solution for your Problem!
With this Tool you can change the Game path to that Location where you want.
The only requirement is a Valid GTA V folder!
Now with Shortcuts!
Create desktop shortcuts for every path and start and set the path directly from the shortcut!
- 841.37 kB
- 52 Downloads
- [Added] Rebuild IconCache to "Settings"
- [Added] Restart desktop to "Settings"
- [Added] Status progress while rebuilding the IconCache
- [Fix] Shortcut manager not correctly working since last windows updates [THX to @DaSeit99 for his attention!]
- [Fix] Some shortcut manager options
- [Improved] Desktop (explorer.exe) Running check (No more questions if desktop is started)
- [Improved] Shortcut System (to avoid the the shortcut manager not correctly working)
- 839.78 kB
- 18 Downloads
- [Added] Some notifications to some otions
- [Added] "RAGEPluginHook" checkbox (Shortcut Manager) [A possibility to start RAGEPluginHook directly from shortcut]
- [Fix] Possible crash fix if "Set selected Path" was clicked and selected path was not existing
- [Removed] RAGEPluginHook (LSPDFR) detection on shortcut (added another option for that)